FATIGUE TESTS (low cycle fatgue - LCF - and high cycle fatigue - HCF):
- Amsler HPF 100 Vibrophore – tension/compression, bending, torsion, frequency range 50-300 Hz, maximum load 100 kN;
- Amsler UBM 200 – four point rotating bending, frequency range 10-100 Hz, maximum moment 200 Nm;
- n.2 Schenck PWO – four point alternating bending, forced displacement, frequency range 1-15 Hz, maximum moment 30 Nm;
- n.2 house built prototypes – three point rotating bending, frequency range 50-200 Hz, maximum moment 40 Nm;
- Hydraulic testing machine, frequency range up to approx. 25 Hz, maximum load 100 kN, additional load cells 1 and 10 kN;
STATIC AND QUASI STATIC TESTS (tension, compression, penetration, bending):
- Hydraulic testing machine, maximum load 100 kN, additional load cells 1 and 10 kN;
- Electro-mechanical testing machine, maximum load 100 kN;
- Test rig for hydrostatic compression on polymeric cellular materials, maximum pressure 20 bar;
- Test rig for hydrostatic compression and hydro-compression (uniaxial compression + hydrostatic component) on polymeric and metallic cellular materials, maximum pressure 400 bar.
LOW AND MEDIUM STRAIN-RATE TESTS (tension, compression, penetration, bending):
- Drop dart: dart mass 20 kg, max falling height 2 m, max impact Energy 390 J, single and repeated impact;
- Drop tower: max falling height 12 m, compression and tension test at strain-rate up to 100 s-1, tests n specimens and components;
- Instrumented Charpy pendulum for polymers, impact energy 15, 7.5, 4, 2 J.
HIGH STRAIN-RATE TESTS (tension, compression):
- Hopkinson bar, strain-rate up to 104 s-1.
NON DESTRUCTIVE TESTS (ultrasonics, liquid penetrant, magnetic particles):
- Panametrics 5052 GTA pulser for US probes up to 50 MHz;
- Ultrasonic unit Sirio AD432, facilities for immersion testing;
- Equipment for liquid penetrant inspection;
- Magnetic particles equipment CGM CEM 1500/2, gener. EM 4000 CCA (size of the component under test 60-1500 mm).